Tuesday, June 19, 2007

One offs

Today, my first full day in the office, the sun came out a blazin' and stayed there all damn day. I told you, weather hates me. I hear it's supposed to wander off again, to whatever magical land it goes to that is so much better than Vancouver, so we hurried off to Kits Dog Beach for some fun and frolic while I had some free time.

Ho hum, same-old-same-old scenery. Stick to dog shots, Food Lady.
Shoo, birdies. Shoo.

So I would like to begin by saying that what Tweed does with a whippet in the park is his business. It's not our place to judge, okay? We are a very liberal family and we believe in making oneself happy... even if it makes onlookers a little uncomfortable.

It's not his fault. He comes from a small town, and he's not very worldly.

GET OUT OF THE SHOT, TWEED!

For you, ladies and gentlemen, some extra special backlit Mad Teeth (tm)

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW ...
If you want to have some fun with Piper, give her TWO hockey balls. If I were an artist, I would draw a cartoon of Piper's brain with two orange circles whirling around in it, because I'm pretty sure that's what's happening in there.

OMG OMG SHE'S COMING OUT OF THE WATER! OOOOH HERE SHE COMES! SHE'S COMING!! OMG OMG!!

He got so excited he actually bounced right out of the frame.

Now boys, I need you to stop this machismo weird-dog-faces-while-shaking contest you have going on here.

Seriously. Because I think it's causing Woo some permanent damage. Whatever is happening to his eye here is just gross. We need that blue eye, it's the money maker.


Ha Ha! This photo makes Tweed look FAT! Ha Ha!

Oh shit. Piper exploded.

"Excuse me? Please don't walk away. See, I'm from Montreal, and I'm trying to get enough money together to catch the bus back, and was hoping you could spare some change? Hello? Hey - hi there? Hello?"

I debated about including this photo, because Woo is doing something really weird and I have no frame of reference for it, and therefore, no caption. If you have one, please send it to me. I'm all out.
______________________________

A couple of black and white attempts. Some photos just look better in shades of grey.

Even Woo


No comments: