Thursday, June 28, 2007

Exponential Mad Teeth (tm)

I swear he was full size when we started out. He seems to have shrunk. Repeated washings?

THIS IS NOT SUMMER!!
I don't get it. What did we do wrong? Where did summer go?


Rain or no rain, we go to the beach. And ladies and gentlemen, we had Mad Teeth (tm) in spades today.

There were Almost Mad Teeth (tm) for Tweed

We had Mad Teeth (tm) for Woo

And more Mad Teeth for (tm) for Woo

The problem is, if ones teeth get too mad, one may lose the frisbee.

"Yech, this thing tastes like crap!"

Woo Imitates Driftwood

Piper covets Woo's frisbee, but Woo doesn't give up easily.

It's not always pretty.

Even Princesses can have their off days


I wish I could do this, just once. Doesn't it look like fun?

"Ummm, hello?"

Even Tweird can be a beautiful photograph once in a while

And then again ...

YOU'RE A GOOD BOY, RED DOG

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Awwww....I like the little story with Red Dog. He really is a goooood boy!