Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Dog Blog Motherload

Tweed is, apparently, proud to be Canadian

Tonight, my friends, you have hit the dogblog motherload. I am about to overwhelm you with photos from today's visit to the dog beach. What can I say? Some days, the muse visits me and I have lots of great opportunities for loads of pictures. Today was one such day.

Because this first series of photos is so long, I made it into one photo. You'll see what I mean. If Woo could talk, this is what you would have heard:

"Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie. Gimme the cookie."

He was outraged when Piper thought maybe, possibly, she might consider asking for a cookie as well. Outraged, I tell you.


Eventually, he had to resort to taking a hostage: Adrian's shoe.

Moving on ...

I do not want to anyone to ever tell me again that Tweed and Lars are not long lost brothers, or twins, or doppelgangers of one another. I have the photographic evidence to prove that they are, as I have mentioned before, onedog samedog.

See?

But wait, there's more!!

Lars in an unflattering pose:

Tweed, in a similarly unflattering pose


And making it even worse, Red Dog doing a pale imitation of aforementioned unflattering pose. Peer pressure?

But he redeemed himself by being completely adorable. Seriously. Dogs don't get cuter than this!!

Unless they are labrador retriever puppies. Damn, them things is cute!!

And since I have segued into other people's dogs, here are some more.

That lab puppy again, chock full of rolly polly, ear flopping, gangly cuteness!

Some faces beg to have their photos taken:

And some dogs are just exhibitionists!

These two gladiators go nose to nose, while the ref looks for dirty fighting:
The Winnah, and undisputed champion ...

Lars is other people's dog, right? So let's include Lars, that whacky fella

Now these tiny little guys tickled my funny bone, because they had the Woo-and-Piper-Wars thing going on, except in miniature. All they lacked were Mad Teeth (tm) but one of them rocked the "Totally Disgusted" look. Tiny little mad gnome dogs, I love it! Make sure you click on the photo so you can see their angry little expressions on their funny little faces.

In particular, this pose should ring some Woo bells:

Poor Piper gets no love from the camera these days. It's difficult to get photos of a dog who is spinning in circles behind me.

You can't take Adrian anywhere. He flirts with women shamelessly, even if they are dogs. I mean REAL dogs.
^^STILL AVAILABLE!^^


And finally, another Woo series.

And if Woo could talk, this is what you'd hear:
"Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. Gimme the Chuck-It. MWA HA HA I GOT THE CHUCK-IT"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The problem with Adrian is that he lives on the wrong coast! :)

The Border Collies said...

No problemo! Free shipping included in your purchase!!

hornblower said...

Wow, the Mad Teeth (tm) on the chuck it series are amazing.

great pix!

The Border Collies said...

Thanks! I find Mad teeth (tm) to be pretty amazing in general!!