Saturday, July 11, 2009

FOSTER HOME NEEDED URGENTLY

TDBCR needs a foster home in the Vancouver/Lower Mainland area that can whelp out a purebred border collie bitch who is in danger of being shot.

She is a CBCA registered female who was accidentally bred to a registered male, so the pups will be purebred. They will be neutered before adoption.

If you live in the Lower Mainland and have a secure, safe environment to raise a litter of pups, please contact us ASAP! This is a time sensitive situation and we need to get the bitch out of there fast.

TDBCR covers all expenses, including food (they'll be raised on raw, which we will provide), supplies and veterinary care. We will be responsible for the placement of the pups and the mum when they are ready to go. This is a minimum 3 month commitment and a wonderful way to help rescue dogs. Please email us for more information, asap!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheena,

We can help, let us know.. I sent you an email with our home e-mail address.

Karen & Rob

Sweet~Ceana said...

I'll be crossing my fingers you get a foster ASAP to help out the poor mama and her brood. Is it just AZ or is you rescue noticing a never ending stream of dogs this summer? Our most recent foster just got adopted this morning and I may already have a new foster this evening or early tomorrow.

Did the kitties make it to you safely???

Carol said...

Oh, puppies will be temptation too close to home. I hope it works out with Karen and Rob.

Yes, I wanna know about the kittens! My kittehs are 10-15 y/o and I'd love to hear about kitten antics so I can vicariously enjoy the youngsters. Photos, please!

nickelsmum said...

I wish I could be more helpful. I could temporarily foster the bitch but not whelp the litter. I'm far away (Portland), but if it turns out to be needful, let me know.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to help, but I'm in the Portland, OR area, so maybe too far away. And I'm a raw feeder!

Keep us posted about her and the babies!

Shasta said...

Oh dear. I'm in Texas, so no help here.

What do you mean by shot? Like, shot SHOT? With a gun? Or a syringe?

Holly said...

did you find a foster home yet? It's Sunday now.