Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mmmm, Meat

(In advance, I apologize for the rather poor quality of the photos. Me and my Sigma 17-70mm are having relationship 'issues')

Yup. Meat.



(meanest.game.ever.begins .... now)

No Touching Allowed.


"Meat? What Meat?"

"Oh ... this? This meat? Didn't really notice."

"In fact, if you hadn't pointed it out I wouldn't even have-"

*picks up meat. Runs away*

BADDOG!!

----------------------------------

"Meat? What meat?"

"I didn't notice any meat but YOU BETTER NOT F*CKING COME NEAR IT ANYWAY!"

(Meat Mad Teeth (tm))

*Food Lady lets Piper have the meat, as is afraid for her life if she doesn't*

-----------------------

"Oh my god ... MEAT! MEATMEATMEAT! Meeeeaaaaat. omg."

(the sounds a camera can't capture ... "mmmmnnnnnnnoooohhhmmmmmm-uhuhuh..mmmmnnnnn")

"*sigh* I wish I could just - hey! Is that a GIANT MONSTER behind you?"

*NOM.NOM.NOM*

"Dude, thanks, that was dee-lish!"

-------------------------------

BAD-COUNTER-MEAT-KITTY!!!

Dinner time is rarely boring at The Food Lady's.

This weeks' Blog Recommendation: Visit two of our favourite k9 peeps, Kate and Bella, at Just Another Dog Blog.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piper is hysterical and Woo's expressions are soooo like Gracie's when she is torn between being "good" and taking what she wants. And poor Tweed - limited to walks and tortured at meal time. How is he, btw.

Great pictures as always.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Hope you dont mind, but Ive linked from my blog to yours.

Anonymous said...

Piper is SOOOO pretty...even with mad teeth!

Anonymous said...

Dinner time is happy time! Love Woo's expression spotting the MONSTER - it's SO good! :) Pipper looks so scarry when it comes to food (or balls, sometimes). Guess everyone knows not to even glance at her food or there will be drastic consequences for the fools who try :)

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I would happily accept some meat if some managed to find it's way to me!

Sarah said...

that is great, love the commentary, and those teeth!!!

Anonymous said...

How is Tweed? Things are too quiet.... have your dogs tied you up and run off to the beach?