Thursday, June 14, 2007

Get your nose out of there, Mr. Woo!!


Okay, so I forgot a beach. Spanish Banks. Or maybe it's called Jericho. I can't remember. It's fun because when the tide goes out it goes waaaaay out and you can walk forever. We missed that bit, because I'm lazy and couldn't get out of the house today. And when it starts to come in, there's only a couple of inches of water for a really long stretch, which the dogs love because they think they are walking on water. Anyway, here it is.

Look out Piper!


Oops, I mean, look out Woo!


Sychronized Doggies


This is the happiest. photo. ever. Because it depicts Red dog RUNNING. Yes, running, nay, leaping! Back on the steroids for several weeks, he's years younger and four legs ahead of where he was a few weeks ago, when he literally couldn't walk at all and I was carrying him outside for potties. I don't even care that it's not a very good photo, it just makes me deliriously happy.


Sorta like Tweed is deliriously happy.

This is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. He doesn't look anything like Mr. Woo. I think people assume Woo is part Toller because he is orange. But I think Woo is more likely to part Tangerello than Toller. His orangeness is just himself.

"Hmm, what have we here? It appears, upon careful observation, to be a tennis ball. Fascinating."

This Lab was really funny, because he kept trying to bury his retrieving bumper.

This is a gratuitous shot of Woo showing some love to "Germany 2006" to hush the naysayers.


Ho hum. This is kind of a boring photo, Food Lady. Why include it? Well ... look a little more closely at the highlighted area.

Seriously. What? Why Mr. Woo, why??



No comments: